20090912

Shitty In-Flight Wi-Fi...

I'm trying to post these pics, but the speed of this Wi-Fi is intermittent, probably variable upon how many douchebags are on here emailing their mistresses and looking at internet-order Asian bride sites. The quietest person on this plane is my one year old. If I have to hear where else this braggard behind me has lived in his life, I'll get my kid riled up and let him make the rest of this trip unbearable for these folks.

I'll post more Dixie Fried pics later.

4 comments:

Beaner said...

try flying international bitch! Anyway holmes I'm back in the US of A for good.... maybe. Sucking ass though since I ain't got wheels here other than the old lady's BMW. The Big FLH will be here in a month in a half to two months and the chopper is stuck in the land of kimchee figguring out the way to get her home.

J-Rod said...

Glad you're home. When are you planning on heading back to the South?

Beaner said...

That whole job shit gets in the way of rolling into Illinois, Georgia, Alabama and Tennessee from Texas. for some Haint's critter tastic, ATL ray-raydiculous and Illinois violation fun and games.

If I get the job later with Telford in Afghanistan, I'll be able to come back and ride around for fun and adventure. But that's not until December or so when I might ge that job.

J-Rod said...

Well shit, dude. You're back stateside and no play time...that sucks.