20080715

Garage Time Is Fun!!!

I decided to completely redo my garages a few weeks ago. I am not even close to done, but this is what I have done with the main garage for now. This side is the "bar." There is a beer fridge, kegerator, those hanging cabinets store my extensive draft glass collection and the floor cabinet to the right has my CO2 tank and storage for pitchers/large mugs/das boot. The kegerator is being replaced thanks to the warranty department at Avanti, so it will be back in between the two floor cabinets: I epoxied the floor and painted the walls to kinda match. That whole back wall will receive the same Gladiator Garageworks (http://www.gladiatorgw.com/) cabinetry as the bar side did. Yeah...that's an electronic paper towel dispenser.
I need to put up blinds on this side and set up a few more things, but it looks a helluva lot better than it did in my single car garage. Oh yeah, I was changing the oil in my bike, so that wasn't just some kind of posing shit.

No comments: