20090930

RB Racing LSR Exhaust...

Anyone got any experience? What's the fun of having a 96" Shovel if it's not putting out max performance? According to the research I've read (which corresponds with everything I learned about cars in all my years of messing with those), a properly designed 2-into-1 exhaust with a merge collector will outperform drag pipes in the lower end of the powerband, which is what most of us use anyway. Drags are great on the highway, and sound good, but if I'm eating up tire-pullin' power, then I'm not happy. Also, being that it's a 4 speed that is fighting over 90mph anyway, then I'm thinking this may be the way to go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep 2-1 is the way to go, more bottom end, torque. I threw a thunderHeader on my FXR it was night and day from straight pipes. I bought a 2-1 RB Racing because I heard good things, but have'nt put it on yet.Heads up they have a slow turn around time but the product looks very high quality.

J-Rod said...

Good to hear. I'll prolly do it over the winter when I tear it down for a top end then.