I went out to Hartman on Saturday (during my lunch break) and picked up my motor. Since they were boring the jugs and putting in new .030" over pistons, replacing the guides, lapping the valves, etc. I had them just go ahead and put the rest of it back together. It saved me the hassle since I have no time these days. I got it back, touched up a few areas where the bead blasting knocked the black off of the heads, cleaned up the cases and put the carb on. I need to sand the other rocker box and get a couple of more things buttoned down and I'll be able to toss her in the frame. I kept the B grind at the advice of Kraut since he thought it was a better match for a regular street driven stroker motor than the more potent 560s like I had planned on putting in there.
Oh, and since it's .030" over 3 5/8" bore and 4 3/4" stroke, it's now a 99.68 ci motor...she's a 100 incher.