20100921

Lil Joe's...

With the Ride For Lightning coming up I decided that I wanted something to keep my torso warm without having to worry about wearing a leather or textile jacket. If you haven't seen the weather, there's a bit of a heat wave down south and it was 93 degrees here yesterday. There's no telling how long that'll last, so in preparation I thought I'd just go ahead and order one of these Lil Joe's Black Magic Denim vests. I would of ordered a leather one, but this is a little cheaper, less dense and less Sons of Anarchy looking. Who knows, I may still get a leather one later, but I'll see how I do with this one first.

5 comments:

Nick said...

I've got a Carhartt one, and it rules.

SETHRO said...

Nice,been wanting one of those aswell.

Beaner said...

That's pretty steep for Denim but Lil Joes makes some good shit. I had my leather zip up made in Korea patterened off theirs for a 1/3 of the price. My Denim black one is from the Boozefighters made in Cali too.

J-Rod said...

Not too bad for made in the US and guaranteed for life.

No BF Chapter in GA either, Rich. hahaha

Beaner said...

well not yet anyway.