20110411

Up for some air...

Thanks to the fine people at Baker, my trans got back to me last Monday. There have been a couple of issues with my particular trans, but their customer service department and James Simonelli's knowledge are hands down top notch. James, Scott and Chad worked with me to resolve the issues and I'm about ready to roll again. Luckily I had time over the weekend to get it almost buttoned back up. I'll be riding again this week (thank God).

I too enjoy the pictures framed from the ground, Jeff.

Obligatory picture...I mean, we are the BDAC, right? Just read the shirts, bitch...

The beer fridge is looking lighter this time of year, and yes there are a couple of bitch beers for the ladies and some Bud Heavy for the neighbor, but otherwise she stays stocked with a nice variety...the really good stuff is elsewhere though (and yes, that's paint in the bottom drawer).

11 comments:

KustomJeff said...

Should have bought an Evo then you wouldn't need a Baker the HD 5 speed would still be working ;-)

Great minds think alike when it comes to good pictures and good beers!

J-Rod said...

The choice for the Baker was something that kind of happened spur of the moment. There is a long story behind it.

Fuck an Evo unless you're talking about a Ducati.

timebomb said...

I LOVE my EVO! Why you gotta hate so much stuff?

J-Rod said...

You don't own an Evo, doucheknuckle.

timebomb said...

Oh Big Twin excuse me!

ringgold said...

You motherfucker, I'm the only son of a bitch you know that drinks The king of Beers so it's ok if you mention me by name. Second you can spew that hate all you want but my Evo has been running since I put it together, & I've seen more pictures of that shovelhead apart this year than of my daughter.
Hate, Hate, Hate

J-Rod said...

Everyone with a Harley that's not a Sportster has a Big Twin...and I was kidding about the Evos...damn.

timebomb said...

Fucking gotta be right all the time J ROD! I have a motorcycle I think it's a god damned harley. Its green loud and fast.

KustomJeff said...

LMAO!!! I can't wait for the party in a few weeks! We're gonna have a lot of fun!

dillspaintworks said...

what the hell is an EVO ?

Waylon said...

charlie brown muthafukkas!!!!!