20111010

Shamrock Fabrication...

My buddy Rich bought "White Heat" from Irish Rich a while back and has been waiting to get it out here. He was out of town and wanted some help with a couple of things once it got here, so he asked if they could drop it off at the crib when it was shipped. How could I argue? The funny thing is, I was considering buying this bike a few years ago and had been talking to Irish Rich about it, but ended up buying my Shovel instead. It's a well built bike by a guy that I consider a badass in the industry.

It dwarfs my Shovelhead.

2 comments:

Ayasha Kieth said...

Nice blog, specially the bikes, beautiful, I really love bikes.
---------------------------------
Fender Flares | Bushwacker | Bestops| Discount-autocar-parts | 4wheelonline | All about car

Beaner said...

Irish Rish is the shit. When I was in the 'Stan last year my old lady was working in Denver and I rolled in on the bike from Texas when I got home on vacation. I rolled up to Rich's house one afternoon and he dropped everything to shoot the shit with me for 4 hours.