20130506

One month strong...

I decided to take a month off of everything internet and motorcycle related (obviously not riding). I had to re-evaluate what I was doing in life and make some much needed changes. Life is short...enjoy it the best that you can.

With that being said, I'm making some changes and actually tooling up my home shop. I need to develop more skills and I need to spend some time teaching my kids to do cool stuff. With that being said, to achieve this I'm going to sell my Pan project. It was a dream to be able to even start it, but I've realized that with as much time as the kids, work, family, etc. takes that I can only ride one bike at a time and can work on my collection after they're older.

So, the bottom end with title is on Ebay right now and I will begin listing other parts on here and on the various forums. If you have anything that you're looking for, email me and I'll see what I can do.


The cool thing is, I reached the 5 year mark in the month hiatus. This site has been around for 5 years. That's pretty neat and I was once proud of what it had become. Now, it's a dwindling reminder of some fun times. It was cool while it lasted and I even tattooed myself with the logo. I've got a custom knife, t-shirts, koozies, stickers, my vest, air cleaners all kinds of stuff to remind me of the fun that we had. Maybe it'll come back around...

1 comment:

dillspaintworks said...

i was all bummed for awhile , now im totally pumped on bikes again ... lets build some shit!