20080915

Broadening horizons


   Yeah, I realize it's a pretty crappy cameraphone pic but it's an image of my beer glass collection doubling!  I absorbed my uncle's collection of mainly pilsner glasses but also some really neat others, all of which he gathered while in Germany during the early 90's.  There's a particularly nice little glass in the mix, like a large shot glass, with an outline of berlin on it, the different sectors represented by the flags of the controlling nation.  

While on the topic, I had some people over for grilling on Sat, also cooked up about 10 gals of Oktoberfest so hopefully that will turn out well just in time for a trip to Helen.  I also managed to harvest some hops off the vines this weekend (here's a pic of them early this season)

   

Oh, and just for good measure, here are some pics of the hound, both as a pup and now... and I realize the floor was dirty that day:

 

No comments: