That didn't last long...

I had to post some pics of last night's progress.

I got the trans in. The case on this new Baker 4 is beefier, so I had to take out the tranny plate to get the bastard in. TIIIIGHT fit.

Got the sprockets lined up and started messing with the chain. The front fender bracket is almost finished, so now it's time for the sissy bar.

The left side tank sat a hair higher than the right in the rear. We ground through some JB Weld there and found that someone had brazed around the rear mount at one point. Instead of leaving it, we cut it out and Mike made a new piece to replace it.

Perfect fit. Gotta drill a hole and pop in a bung next.

No comments: