20110920

Funny shit for a friend...

I enjoy when I get to do some sort of art for buddies, so when Kustom Jeff made my special shirt, I told him that I owed him...to which he wanted to cash in immediately. He said that he had a friend who needed artwork for a 3 Day Walk t-shirt. His guidelines were a dancing wildcat wearing a marching band jacket, a drum major hat, gloves and a feather boa...do what? After beating around the bush on getting it done for a while, I finally sat down and did it last night.

Here's what I came up with:

2 comments:

KustomJeff said...

It looks great and Scarlet is so damn happy I think she pee'd herself ;-) I added the text and stuff she wanted tonight so the art will go to the screen printers this week. Thanks for the help, My sister is a Breast cancer survivor so this is a good thing we did :-)

J-Rod said...

No sweat man...