20110927

This weekend was ridiculous...............

And I had an awesome time! Thanks to The Haints, and everyone, who made it. I learned that I hate the nut hitting game! Chris is really loud when he pukes. He could wake the dead! I learned that you shouldn't waggle your asshole at queer-hating bible-thumpers. It was a pretty educational weekend. Enjoyed it, we'll see y'all next time.

B.D.A.C. and Haints fo' life!

You can't see Eric, bit it's him and Chris in out first encounter with these folks. Hmmmmmmm, intolerance and hate. Sounds like the teaching of Christians.

Time Bomb: Shirt intact.

Time Bomb: minus shirt. I can't remember if this act was self-inflicted or not.

Dwayne and a plastic dick?

You know two of them. the other two: Mrs. J-rod and Mr. Ryan Pugh. Very solid folks.

Nick and Bowles early in the night.

Chris and Jaime later in the night.

?????????????????

...........and a shot of Flounder at his b-day for good measure. Wish you were there this weekend!

2 comments:

RxMxFxT said...

Had a blast hangin with you guys this weekend, maybe next year i can stay out of jail haha

FLOUNDER said...

me too man me too, ill catch yall on the next one!