20120523

Desert-borne car-cycle...

People have been posting all over about the miraculous ingenuity of a man who while stuck in the desert, created a motorcycle from his broken down car. What these memes and short stories don't tell you is that he broke down in the desert because he went driving across it towards a war torn part of Morocco when he was denied forward progress at a roadblock by military officials...so it was his own fault. Even better is, people aren't posting one of the other pictures from the photoset of him standing next to the donor car...in some animal print briefs. His name is Emile Leray and he seems very unique.

5 comments:

Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
cash for cars mackay
cash for cars bundaberg

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for scrap cars Brisbane
cash for scrap cars sydney

Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for scrap cars Brisbane
cash for unwanted cars Brisbane

Max Cash For Cars said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
car buyer ipswich
cash for cars removal logan

Anayza Feloz said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am an antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
Car Wreckers Hobart
old car removal