20120508

Now my name is M.C.A., I've got a license to kill...

I think you know what time it is, it's time to get ill Now what do we have here, an outlaw and his beer I run this land, you understand, I make myself clear." We stepped into the wind, he had a gun, I had a grin You think this story's over but it's ready to begin
I've been meaning to say something about this for days, but I kept getting sidetracked. I saw The Beasties at Lollapalooza in 1994. That was some fun shit and I was just a kid at the time. I look back and think, "Man, things were so much cooler back then." From a philosophical standpoint though, things are always as cool as they will be at that very moment, so enjoy. One day you'll be on your deathbed looking back and thinking about how much cooler things were...and you'll be thinking about right now. RIP MCA...the world will miss you. By the way, the new Blogger SUCKS!!!

No comments: