20080501

Jon Bon Jovi...kiss my ass.

This has nothing to do with anything, but about 5 or 6 women at my office either went last night, or are going tonight to see Bon Jovi. I watched a nearly 60 year old woman act like a school girl about that hair model. She was talking this morning about how he came over to her side of the stage to sing two songs and she could see the sweat coming off of his half-emo/half mullet head. It about made me want to throw up. Then she told me about this t-shirt she got that has an American flag and a motorcycle on it. Hilarious. Add in a shotgun and some apple pie and that thing just screams "America...Fuck Yeah."

Really though? Bon Jovi? Given, they had some great songs with Wanted: Dead or Alive and Blaze of Glory, but what the fuck have they come out with in the past 15 years? Nothing. Especially not enough to justify selling out Philips Arena two nights in a row. Can you imagine the slew of cougars that have swindled tickets in hopes of knobgobbling that bunch of burnouts?

Even better is the thought of him rolling in on an OCC and declaring his bikerness (yeah, I made that up). Awesome. "On a steel horse I ride..." I bet.

So this next beer's for you...kiss my ass, Jon Bon Jovi. You are no James Hetfield.

J-mufuckin'-Rod

No comments: