20091026

Slim's Garage...

John had met Jimmy and them down at Barber a couple of weeks ago. As ya'll know, I had a kid that weekend, so I couldn't go. Well, we ran into them at the Hell on Wheels show Satuday and he invited us back to the shop for more beer drinking. He's a nice as shit guy, but doesn't bother with the internet. I told him I was a total dork (and proved it a couple of times) and took pics around his shop for The BDAC. He didn't mind.

Cool old tank.

I wish I had a stack of cases like this.

MMMMM...Morris.

I know that if I get to the point that I'm okay with drinking High Life, I've had too many. That was the case this night too. I need to stop when the tall boys come out.

John's ugly ass.

Slim's '57 in an all '48 roller Pan. So nice.

I was drinking High Life because Eric is the one who made the beer run. He loves High Life.


This '69 was clean as a whistle.





2 comments:

Nick said...

Jimmy's Panhead gives me a boner.

Anonymous said...

I told you before, OFFICIAL.