20100601

Beer post...

It's been a while since I've posted anything about beer. I have a fridge in the garage that I keep all of my beer in and I constantly have my "private reserve" of beers that I keep for special occasions. Well, I got into it since it was a holiday weekend, so I'll post a little about them.

On Sunday night I got into the Iron Tankard by Terrapin. A few months back, the Georgia Theatre caught on fire and the interior was burned completely out. A lot of artists have done live CDs there, ranging from Dave Matthews to Sevendust to Government Mule. Artists, the community, private contributors and even beer companies have been collecting money to help restore the Georgia Theatre to its original glory. This is Terrapin's effort; Iron Tankard Old Stock Ale. I took a good pic of the label so you could read more of the story.



No comments: