20110120

More stupid Shovelhead pics...

They're still growing on me. I felt pretty strongly about keeping the flashy FLH shocks on this bike from the point I decided to build (rebuild) it. I thought the combination of everything I had going on worked just right, but I've grown to think it just wasn't enough. I wanted to try these Works Performance shocks because of how highly they were touted and I was hoping to change the look a little before it warmed up. My original intentions were to make this bike a combination of new performance mixed with classic styling, but I think along the way a little too much classic styling made it get lost in the mix of standard swingarm bikes. I'm hoping to make myself happier with a couple of little changes and this is the first of them.


They're definitely smaller and they skinnied the old goat up.

7 comments:

KustomJeff said...

No such thing as a "Stupid" shovelhead, I've seen a few goddamned one before, but no stupid ones ;-) I think it's gonna look badass when you're done.

Beaner said...

Those look tight son! Protect yo' ass.

Time To Fly said...

Gotta say I don't think I've ever seen a "Stupid" shovelhead either. This one look very cool!!!!

timebomb said...

I will let you know when I see it nukka!

SETHRO said...

I like it!

timebomb said...

Holy shit seth is alive!

dillspaintworks said...

poontang..i just like poontang