20110124

Sunday Night Carb Rebuild...

Soda blasting gave it a really cool finish and cleaned it up like brand new. Seth added a rebuild kit to his S&S order for me last week, so I decided to go ahead and put it together last night. We went to the shoe show Saturday night so I wasn't exactly feeling up to doing much yesterday. I got this done though and that was on my todo list. My transmission will be back tomorrow, so I'll start putting the bike back together and finish the couple of changes that are left. Overtime at work (20 hours last week) and other things have stopped me from doing everything I need to do, but I've been making steps. I got the wheels all sorted for Shovel #2 and I'm taking them to the powder coater, so now on to chopping the frame and making the bitch a roller.

Ramble ramble ramble ramble...



No comments: