20110202

Helmet t-shirt...

Here is a picture of the Helmet t-shirt that I was talking about in my post yesterday:


So of course being the dumbass I am, I felt the need to rough sketch a BDAC rendition. Instead of it being a business man though, I wanted to make it a David Mann-esque biker. I colored it in MS Paint which is why it looks so shitty pixelated and grainy...I can draw stuff, but I don't know shit about computer art programs. I wanted to keep it simple and cartoony, which is why it looks like something drawn on a napkin. It was just a funny sketch to do and I may do a decent looking one for a shirt.

1 comment:

J-Rod said...

A conversation between Joe and I regarding the shirt.

J-Rod: I'm thinking they made a drug deal.
Smokin' Joe: you think?
J-Rod: The alien has weed and the biker has space crystals.
J-Rod: They're trading straight up, but it could be a long-standing relationship.
J-Rod: Maybe he's a space biker...
Smokin' Joe: or maybe the ailen is a hardcore american biker
J-Rod: no no no...
Smokin' Joe: what have you had the space crystals before?
Smokin' Joe: you have no clue
J-Rod: He's alien...he can't be American.
J-Rod: That's just simple logic.
Smokin' Joe: lol
J-Rod: Space crystals or no space crystals.
Smokin' Joe: racist