20110223

The signs of the times...

I just noticed that on two regular blogs that I read people were talking about helping other brosephs on bikes out with parts in their stash. I think it should just be out of common decency that this type of thing should occur, but I didn't know that it was as rampant as it is among all of you fools. Me, Seth, Justin, Eric and John are constantly swapping around parts/time/services/etc. with nothing more than the knowledge that "what goes around comes around." Luckily, collectively, we have a pretty big stash of shit (Me and Seth are horders), so when the time comes we usually have something that someone can use. I think that should be the case in AT LEAST all crews, if not stretching out also to acquaintances.

Unless it's some rare piece that you paid good money for or is already slated for a build, toss it to a buddy if he comes asking. It'll pay you back in the long run.

9 comments:

timebomb said...

Your gonna have to pay for your next paint job bitch! hahahahahahaha we have quite the bromance here in the ATL!

J-Rod said...

Shit, the next paintjob will be done in-house.

timebomb said...

all of our paint jobs have ben in house.

T1 said...

Hell yeah it comes back around! Makes you feel warm & fuzzy inside too...... hmmm...might have to have a bidding war on who wants to paint my tank hahaha

J-Rod said...

I meant truly IN house.

...and yeah, we'll have a nice new paint room soon, Kris.

KustomJeff said...

I've always said that unused parts need to be passed on. I had a huge stash a year or so ago then when I go the new Sporty project I went to find parts and realized I had given them all away. That's alright, it'll come back around for me.

Waylon said...

damn scraight. thanx for the wheels and tax help, j-rod. whatchu need dawg?

J-Rod said...

hahahaha...a ZJ.

Barry: It's $10 for a BJ, $12 for an HJ, $15 for a ZJ...

Landfill: What's a ZJ?

Barry: If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Fink: I've got $4.

Waylon said...

nice Beerfest reference.