20110523

BMR 2011...

So I have a couple photos I gotta get uploaded. This is friday night, I decided to jump off everything and destroy alot of shit. This jump was off a 12 to15 foot roof where the band was playing. J-rod streaked, Got to see all my bros and ride some sick ass roads. Matt from WTT I can't thank you enough for picking me up. Dwayne beat the shit out of some dude naked. Alan thanks for the nasty hand poked tattoo. Spenser I am serious you are the best. John Dills I love you and now I know why you hang out with Robbie that fucker is funny.Flounder you're my main squeeze and I love you. Anyways, the party ruled shit and we will do it again soon. Smoke weed and kiss dudes!

2 comments:

Roadside Marty said...

You muthafuckas are out of control!!! I guess that's one reason I love you guys so much..great seeing ya'll!!!

dillspaintworks said...

that shit was dopey son