20110502

Dixie Round Up...

So my camera took a shit so I don't have any photos. Can't say enough about Garage Company and the Haints. This show and Party ruled shit. Glad our boy J-rod made it. Tom from Deep Six anytime you get lost you got a couch at my house. Flounder and Shitfalcon I love you dudes. Holly thanks for driving the BDAC crew to waffle house for grub. Duane you are one of the most entertaining cats ever. Alan one day the buzzards will ride again. Nick Johnson you ride a girls bike but it is fucking clean as shit. Waylon you are the definition of BROTHER. Haints thanks for the care package. Roadside Marty you fucking rule. To everyone we met and hung out with thanks for the memories. Oh yeah Hate City stand up shit you are doing in memory of a awesome dude. See you at the Big Mountain Run.

4 comments:

Nick said...

Sorry that I couldn't spend more time with all of the boys. Being part of a show is way more work than I thought. BMR will be a different story, so get ready.

Waylon said...

I love u 2, dude.

alanbergtattoos said...

BMR is gonna be awesomerthanhell ,, just be ready for some crazy wizard shit to go down by the fire once that brown party liquor gets flowing

Roadside Marty said...

All I gotta say is ya'll are some righteous muthfuckas!!!! See ya at BMR..Roadside Marty