20110812

Fuck Off Friday





Ok I have been slacking. I have had no motivation lately. Since the post of things being watered down and all I thought I would finally step up and post some pics of gnarlers and there putts. Thats what its all about right? Maybe this will help me get going again, I am sick and tired of all the day to day B.S. Did my parts come in? When will they be there? After I have told them 100 times that I will let them know as soon as it arrives. Will these chrome parts give me more H.P. Can I watch and help so that I can learn? That's too much, will it be cheaper if I order the parts online and you install them. New tires and tubes and go ahead and service all fluids with syn., the primary chain is slapping, tighten that to( The tensioner was broken in half)Do you think we can use the old primary cover gasket? Then when they come to pick up. Oh I didn't think it was going to cost that much, I am going to sturgis and wont be able to pay you the rest until I get back..........or the other guy, Puts his FXDWG under a car on thur. bike night drunker than shit. Comes in moaning the blues, got to have it finished for next weeks bike night. Needs all the tins painted and worked, with 16 apes,cables,lines. Get it ready and guess what, Oh man guess I will have to make payments.
When I need something or want something I pay for it no jewing or beating the price down. If the price is off I walk, no telling them it's cheaper somewhere else or whatever.
Anyway I will be diggin up articles from my stash of old ER's Hope yall enjoy. And SUPPPORT YOUR LOCAL BIKE SHOP. I AM SURE THEY NEED EVERYTHING THEY CAN GET.

2 comments:

Beaner said...

And you wonder why all the old timers that have bike shops are dickholes. you have to be sometimes of motherfuckers walk all over you. It's the same with General Aviation. I work on a customer's Cessna 172 and they want to nickle and dime you on shit. Just keep it then and put a mechanics lien on it until they cough up the dough.

Of course an engine overhaul is cheap at $20,000 and they either cough it up or I have an airplane. That's why I live overseas working gov't contracts. Steady paycheck without the outrageous liability and overhead.

Anonymous said...

That's why it's The Hate Factory.