20110822

The weekend...

I spent a bunch of time Friday night working on that one rocker box...once my kids were asleep, I hacked away at it like a 13 year old kid with a new Playboy. It is almost finished, but I'm kinda anal and there are a couple of places I need to hit to make it uniform.



I would've finished the rocker box and got cracking on the other, but Flounder ended up coming down Saturday night and we got together and tied one on. Alan said that he was gonna come out and tattoo us, so from about midnight until after the sun came up, Alan did the late night tattoos in my garage. That's a pretty kick ass experience. I told him that I wanted to do a pic of my Shovel, but I wanted him to add his touches. He did a wizard, lightning, snakes, the whole nine. His classic, fat line, biker trash style of tattooing is really cool and it's always great to have a friend do work on you. It went right up under the BDAC tattoo that Alvarez did for me at the Haints Xmas Party last year.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Damn that tattoo rules !