20100719

BDAC keychains...

So there is this guy that comes in to this bar that we go to in Buford. He's a quirky old dude whose apparently done a few drugs in his life. He goes from bar to bar with a batch of coathangers, has a glass of red wine and for a "donation" will make you a key chain or desk art. The dude is amazing and I have no idea how he gets it so straight and perfect, with needle nose pliers and some cabernet, he makes you whatever you want. I got him to make me a BDAC logo keychain this weekend and talked about making a few more. If you're interested, let me know.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

6 comments:

SETHRO said...

I know Nathan, you need to post pic of his Chevrolet Vandura

J-Rod said...

Yeah man, that's him.

You want one?

Anonymous said...

I'm down for two. Plus 2 t-shirts.xl--xxl

J-Rod said...

Email me, Shane...or Jameson...whichever one of you that is.

CHVRCH said...

Im in...So fucking cool!

J-Rod said...

Email me, Jeff. I'll grab a wad of them when I see him next. I thought I'd see him Saturday night, but he didn't show up.