20101205

Don't sleep at Waffle House...

So the other night J-Rod and I got out and get our drunk on. After the bar we attend my favorite place in the world Waffle House. One of the guys who worked at the bar joined us. We order and while we are sitting there the dude from the bar passes out. He was down for the count. So if you know me I can eat a fucking horse if I want. So I eat my food try to wake this jackass up but he isn't budging. J-rod then proceeds to fill my plate up with his hash browns. I eat them he is still asleep, all while his friends sit and watch this. So then I decide to eat his sandwich and leave him two bites. I paid for my food and then attempted to wake him one more time and this asshole wasn't going anywhere for a while. I left him his check so he would remember not to fall asleep again at a waffle house. Call me an asshole but, I was taught not to waste food. Cheers!

1 comment:

Beaner said...

Try going to one drunk with the Haints and Boozefighters in south side Birmingham where we're the only white motherfuckers in the joint.