20101219

Gar Co. & Team Haints...

If you didn't make it, Your loss the Haints never disappoint. So I Finally shook off the Drunk from last night. Fucking Awesome party for sure always good to get together with the Bro's.
We Loaded up the coolers and headed west to Alabama that is.
Waylon brought some shine.
Made Flounder happy.
I got tattooed. Thanks a million Alvarez, one stand up dude. Hope to do it again soon.
Choppy Chop's
Shit Falcon
Nick did some stunting
We rocked our faces off!
Robbie Knievel!
More Tricks and shit!
Alabama Sunrise
Doing My best to stay awake to keep J-rod awake.
Sethro wasn't any help.
Waylon wasn't either.

7 comments:

Nick said...

Really glad you fellas made it.

timebomb said...

Fucking Good time, Thanks for having our redneck asses.

Waylon said...

hell yeah! thanks dude. ya'll are a kiss ass bunch of dudes with good bone structure and i look forward to future exploits.

KustomJeff said...

Now THAT was a party! Good meeting all of you.

Beaner said...

Fuck me! I'm so fucked! no cool shit in Kimcheland for me.

Waylon said...

kick ass not kiss ass. dammit, why these things always happen to me.

J-Rod said...

You're thinking about mouth kissing again.