20101220

My Weekend...

No pictures in this post, just love.

1) The Haints (especially Nick, Larry and Spenser at GarCo)...thanks so much for having us. It's great having good friends that you can party with and not worry about bullshit, even if the party is straight sausage. Much love homies.

2) Scott Alvarez...thanks for the ink. Next time you're in Atlanta let us know and I'll schedule some seat time with you.

3) Flounder...you know I love you.

4) Shit Falcon...you're a helluva friend and I can't wait to see you again soon.

5) Seth...welcome aboard. I'm glad you made it down with us and I know that we're all happy to have you. It was bound to happen eventually, but it had to be right.

6) Kustom Jeff...it was nice to meet you, man. Any time you're up our way, you're more than welcome.

7) Ross...always good times. Thanks again buddy.

8) Duane...I can't wait to see the Dark Custom video. You're one of a kind.

4 comments:

1waystu said...

wouldnt have been the same party without you fools there! love forever!

Mom said...

That's ok I don't need no love I'm to fast for that shit. -Duane

timebomb said...

Duane You know we love you. You're never to fast for love!

J-Rod said...

Aw come one Duane, you were included in there.

I know the actual truth about you now too.