20110301

Damn you, J-rod...

I know I've been slack on motorcycle posts. I'm trying to get a few things finished, have been putting in OT at work for over 6 weeks straight, am working on getting things ready to start moving in our new shop, I've been sick for a couple of days and have been trying to take care of my family...so get off my back.

If anyone is looking for good, affordable tool storage then get to Sears. They're giving deals in stores that they aren't showing online. I got this 52" heavy duty line ball bearing, grip latch 14 drawer bottom box for $538 out the door the other day. They list it "on sale" online right now for $949 plus shipping/tax/etc.

We're getting geared up to move in the shop and I needed a new box so that I could still have my home shop and still have plenty of tools at the Dungeon (BDAC clubhouse/shop)...I'll basically double up on everything, which seems asinine, but convenient. More info about that will be coming soon, as well as an Open House/Shop Party.

No comments: