20110316

R.I.P. Nate Dogg...

I swear this is isn't a music blog, but this stuff keeps coming up. I'll relate it with the fact that Death Science Jay was recently shown on video rapping Regulate by Warren G. A song in which Nate Dogg was nominated for a Grammy because of.

Not much info has surfaced, but apparently after a long struggle with medical problems, Nate Dogg died yesterday at 41. It's a damn shame since this hook legend sang on some of the songs that even haters of rap music will recognize.

I'll think back to 1999. I was a sophomore in college and we kept the Chronic 2001 spinning at bars when it came out. I hope that Dre got some good Nate Dogg hooks for his Retox album.

"HeyyyeyyyeEYEYyyyEYYYY...smoke weed every day."

1 comment:

Beaner said...

I laid all them busta's down
I let my gat explode
Now I'm switching my mind back into freak mode