20101023

Gun Post...


So about three years ago My house got broke into. Stupid fucks took my guns some money and other random shit. This all happened in the middle of the day. They were extremely lucky my puppies were in their kennels cause it was raining that day. Any ways I have been Trying to get my gun collection back to where it was before. I have bought a few here and there. But the one gun I miss the most is my .45 smith and wesson police carry edition. I have been shopping and think I am gonna go with a sig sauer. Out of the box best gun.This is there P220 it comes in different finish's and anywhere from a 3.5 to 5.5 barrel length. Cheers!

2 comments:

Beaner said...

I do love a Sig but I'm a true believer in Glock! My stubby barreled Glock 30 in .45 is a dream to shoot for such a big round. Of course that's only when I'm home in By God Texas. Sumbitches won't let me have a gun here in Korea, not that I need one though.

timebomb said...

Yeah glock's are sweet shooting guns one of the best shooting 9's I have ever shot.