20101020

No mas Long Beach...

fp_5385472_james_lindemulde
Jesse James has made the decision to shut down his West Coast Choppers customizing shop in favor of focusing his efforts full time on his business in Texas, the Austin Speed Shop. Jesse of course moved to Austin with his three kids from his two exes to be close to the other ex he so publicly wronged, Sandra Bullock. TMZ reports that Jesse just wants to build his other business, but I would bet the decision is a financial one. He also owns a fast food restaurant, Cisco Burger, right next door to West Coast Choppers in Long Beach, CA. The fate of that business is unclear.

Jesse James’ Southern California bike operation has officially hit the skids — TMZ has confirmed the celebrity gearhead is shutting down the West Coast Choppersbike shop in Long Beach.

Sources close to Jesse tell us … James is living full-time in Texas and wants to focus on his shop out there.

WCC has been a staple in Long Beach since the early ’90s. So far, no word on what Jesse plans to do with Cisco Burger - his burger joint located right next to the bike shop.

5 comments:

J-Rod said...

If someone wants to buy a "chopper" for $100K now, no need to worry. The BDAC can handle your needs.

timebomb said...

Hell I am slashing prices we can do it for 45k." Lawd have mercy" me and miss cleo are making deals!

ringgold said...

Does this mean my bike is a collectors item now?

Anonymous said...

"Fuck this...
I'm taking my helmet...and ..uh...this folder..And I am leaving. I mean it..."

" Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out."

"All I wanna know is who's coming with me?"

J-Rod said...

hahahaha...I didn't even notice the folder before you said that.