20101017

RFL...

Okay so I gotta sort through my photos but damn, what a killer time. Tim and the Death Science boys are awesome, the party was unreal. The Haints what is there to say that hasn't already been said on 10 other blogs ya'll are rad. I am ready to do this any weekend just hit a brother up. If you were up late enough for all the antics on sunday morning you know how retarded shit got. Anyways all in all Fucking RULED. If any of you guys ever need anything and are in GA hit us up the BDAC boys will gladly help. Oh yeah Wes from Custom Destruction always a good time hope the taillight got you home brother.
Cheers
Eric

4 comments:

Rusty Knuckles said...

Glad yall made it to the run. I think the moonshine made everyone nuts on saturday night, haha!

J-Rod said...

That shit was just dirty. It was the apples, Ralph.

Rusty Knuckles said...

You know it. At least after I paid for all the burned down shit, we still have a good chunk for Lee. That at the end of the day was what the whole run was for. Damn good time overall.

timebomb said...

Hell yeah ralph glad we raised some hell and some money. I told you i got up some money that night. thanks again man.